Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Winter Edit



Back in the summer I did a post called my Summer Edit.  I talked about my picks for the summer time and I thought I would show you my picks for the winter time.


During the winter my skin gets a bit drier so I need a base that I know will keep me hydrated and looking dewy.  For me that is Tom Ford's Traceless Perfecting Foundation (4).  This has quickly become my absolute favorite foundation.  It is long lasting (10+ hours) and just makes my skin look flawless and that is exactly what I need in the winter.   I am absolutely loving the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette (1).  These leave an amazing glow on the cheeks.  My favorite from the palette is Incandescent Electra (middle shade).  As for a highlighter I love something that is a bit more golden.  Dior released Golden Shock (8) which is a gorgeous gold highlighter.  I have just started to play with this so more to come soon.  Moving onto eyes I love a good neutral and Tom Ford has totally outdone himself this year.  As a base I use the cream shadow in Platinum (6).  It is a gorgeous bronzy, taupey brown shade.  On top I love to use my Nude Dip palette (5).  This has been my go to for a beautiful neutral eye.  I love a good vampy lip during the fall and winter.  My go to lipstick is a Chanel Rouge Allure in La Provocante(2).  I lightly dab this on my lips and it gives the perfect dark lip.  When I am not going for a vampy lip I love a good gloss.  Chanel Rouge Allure glosses (7) are my favorites at the moment.  They are more like a liquid lipstick and last for hours on the lips.  As for nails I recently picked up Chanel Sweet Star (3) and I have been LOVE, LOVE, LOVING it.  It is the most unique shade in my collection and I have gotten so many compliments wearing it.



What products do you love to use during the winter time ??


Love,
City Styles



No comments:

Post a Comment