Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Burberry Bloomsbury Girls Palette {Nude Blush}

Burberry Nude Blush palette

Burberry recently came out with a new collection called Bloomsbury Girl for Autumn/Winter '14.  It consisted of six polishes, two palettes, three lipsticks, and three glosses.  I picked up the palette called Nude blush and two polishes, Oxblood and Elderberry.  Today we discuss how gorgeous Nude Blush is. 

Burberry Nude Blush palette

Nude Blush ($60) is a beautiful rosy toned quad.  I tend to gravitate towards rose gold and plumy colors like these.  I feel like they pair well with my light skin and blue eyes.  I own a few of Burberry's single shadows and I absolutely love them so, I decided to take the plunge and get a quad. I am so happy I did.  These shadows are very pigmented and so creamy.  They are easy to work with and just a little bit of kick up but, no fall out.  They perform just as well as the single shadows.  The colors also pair together very nicely and are not to similar to the singles I already own. 

Burberry Nude Blush palette swatches

Nude Blush compared to Burberry Mulberry and Burberry Rosewood.

Burberry Nude Blush palette swatches

Right now the palette seems to be sold out on Burberry.com but Nordstrom and Saks have it in stock. And you can always check your local counter.



Have you tried Burberry eyeshadows yet ??  What do you think ??


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment