Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Chanel Rouge Allure Glosses { Affriolant 13 & Extase 16}



Chanel has recently reformulated and repackaged their Rouge Allure Glosses($34).  And may I say they are fabulous.  To be honest Chanel doesn't do much wrong in my eyes.  I had one of the older glosses and it was ok but, nothing to write home about.  These though are amazing.  It is very thick in texture but goes on the lips so nicely and isn't too sticky.  They are very pigmented and a stand alone product.   You don't need a liner or lipstick underneath.  These glosses remind me a bit of a lip lacquer because they are so long wearing.  I would say these last all morning and only wear off when I am eating.   The packaging on these is super chic and exactly like the Rouge Allure Lipsticks.  You click the top of the gloss and the wand pops up.  The doe foot applicator is nice too.  It is stiff and distributes product nicely. 


old rouge allure gloss vs. new rouge allure gloss
old rouge allure gloss vs. new rouge allure glosses

old rouge allure gloss vs. new rouge allure gloss
old rouge allure gloss vs. new rouge allure glosses

old rouge allure gloss vs. new rouge allure gloss

There are ten shades in all, everything from a nude lip to a vampy lip.  I, of course, went for my tried and true coral and pink.  I love them both so much.  If you are looking for a new gloss I would highly suggest checking these out! 



Have you tried the new Rouge Allure Glosses ??  What is your favorite shade ??


Love, 
City Styles  

2 comments:

  1. Maybe we are the same person?? These were the exact shades I was going to go to the counter and swatch LOL. Affriolant still looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah!! we might be lol ... i am a creature of habit and always flock towards the corals and bright pinks

    ReplyDelete