Thursday, November 13, 2014

Burberry Bloomsbury Girls Polishes {Oxblood & Elderberry}


I am addicted to nail polish and in particular I am addicted to buying shades of red.  Any variation of red and I am in.  So naturally when I saw these two shades, Oxblood and Elderberry ($22), where part of Burberry's Bloomsbury Girls collection I had to have them.  Oxblood is a gorgeous deep burgundy, red shade.  Elderberry is a reddish plum, almost looks black shade.  It reminds me of a glass of wine.  These polishes are very creamy and pigmented.  They are opaque in two coats.  The wear time on these is a bit shorter then my beloved Dior polishes.  I can get about three days or so before some chipping begins.  But, these polishes are so pretty that I'll forgive them for that. 



burberry oxblood nail polish

burberry elderberry nail polish


What are your favorite nail polish shades ??  Do you own any Burberry nail polish ??


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment