Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Favorites


Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation - I have been raving about this for months now.  This is the most perfect foundation like ever.  I have never loved a beauty product as much as I love this.  It is long lasting and gives great coverage.  It isn't cakey and is a bit dewy.  I love using a beauty blender with it.  It is just utter perfection.

Chanel Camelia de Plumes Highlighter - This highlighter is so gorgeous.  It is a white gold shade (no it isn't silver) and it just melts into your skin.  I just think this looks amazing on my cheek bones.

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy #5 - This is such a beautiful berry shade and it is nice and sheer which means I can wear this to work.  It smells divine also.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow #5 - This shadow stick has been a go to lately !  It's a dusty rose shade that just makes blue eyes pop.  It lasts almost all day which is a huge plus.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - I recently fell back in love with this concealer.  It was on the back burner for a while but finally made a reappearance this month.  The shade Vanilla is perfect for under my eyes.  It doesn't crease and blends like a dream.

Tom Ford Extreme Mascara - I am almost at the end with this mascara.  It separates my lashes and gives them a bit of volume and it is very black.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - Ughhh!! Love this sooooo much!!  I have used this everyday since I got it.  Incandescent Electra has been my go to.  These blushes are so beautiful and give the skin a gorgeous glow.



Also this month I have been loving my Malibu Bows leopard print clutch and my H&M bag.  As for tv I have been really into Criminal Minds.  I have been on Netflix binge watching it.


What are your October Favorites ??


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment