Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tom Ford Nude Dip Color Quad {Fall 2014}


Tom Ford's fall collection recently hit stores and online retailers and sold out very fast.  I was lucky enough to pre sale this bad boy at Saks's.  The bad boy I am talking about the the new color quad in Nude Dip($79).   It is sold out online at all the department stores so you will have to call around to your local counters and see if they still have any available.  


The quad is just gorgeous.  I only have one other quad by him, Cognac Sable.  I enjoy that palette but, I don't reach for it often.  But, this I have been reaching for on the daily.  The shadows are so smooth and different from his other palettes.  These remind me a bit more of the new Chanel quads that are out.  They are more satiny then creamy.  The only thing this quad is missing is a transition shade.  But I don't mind reaching for another shade.  I would totally snatch this up if you get the chance cause you will definitely regret it if you don't. 




Nude Dip is very similar to Chanel's Raffinement quad and Bare Mineral's The Truth quad.  




What are your thoughts on the Tom Ford Fall '14 collection ?? I kind of want to get one of the blush duos and the nail polish.  But we will see. 


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment