Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tom Ford Cream Shadow {Platinum}


Tom Ford re-released two cream eyeshadows ($42) , Platinum and Spice, with his Holiday 2014 collection.  These were originally released two holidays ago (I believe).  To be honest two holidays ago I wasn't into high end makeup like I am now so I would have never bought these.   However now I am addicted and I have heard so many good things about these cream shadows that I had to pick Platinum up.   
Platinum is a beautiful taupey brown metallic shade.  It looks gorgeous on blue and green eyes.   It's more of a mouse like texture and has pretty good lasting power (8+ hours).   I do use a primer underneath but, I do with all shadows I wear (I have only lids).  

Platinum compared to Laura Mercier Grey Pearl,  Rouge Bunny Rouge Atlas Swallowtail (almost exact dupe), Sumita Champagne,  and NudeStix Twilight.  


Overall I am really glad I picked this up.  I am contemplating picking up Spice too.  I know these are limited edition so head to your local counter fast before these sell out.


Did you pick up the Tom Ford cream shadows??


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment