Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Favorites


It is almost Christmas and it is freaking me out.  I really can't believe the year is almost over.  November has come and gone and I have found some new gems and rediscovered some older ones.


L'oreal True Match Foundation - After hearing Anna & Amelia talk about this I pulled it out from my foundation drawer and low and behold I fell in love with it again.  It leaves a nice satin finish and has amazing staying power.  I can get at least 8+ hours of wear.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - I couldn't find my Fit Me concealer one day so I used my Nars and feel in love all over again.  It has great coverage and has a great satin finish just like the True Match.   I like to use them together.

Burberry Blush Nude Palette - Ughh I die for this palette.  Have I told you how much I love Burberry shadows ?  Cause I love them.  I have been really enjoying a mauvey, plumy eye lately.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara - I got this in a 500pt perk from Sephora and it is wonderful.  I really enjoy a mascara that has fiber bristles instead of plastic ones.  This gives volume and length and is very black.

Becca Blush in Flowerchild - I have been really into a glowy flush lately and this blush does that for me.  It gives me that natural flush look and it has a sheen to it.

Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight - This is such a cult classic and I totally understand why.  It gives such an amazing glow and really helps my cheekbones stand out.

Albeit Nourishing Lip Balm - If you enjoy Dior's Rose Balm or the By Terry Baume de Rose then you will love this stuff.  It is a rose scented balm that leaves your lips extra moisturized.  I found this recently at Anthropologie and I have been loving it.

Dior Smoky Nail Polish - Dior always comes out with these cute little nail polishes during the holiday season and this year I had to get one.  The shade Smoky is a deep plumy shade and almost looks black on the nails.  It is perfect for this time of year.


What are your favorites this month ??


Love,
City Styles


No comments:

Post a Comment