Monday, November 17, 2014

Real Techniques Nic's Picks


I have been a Real Techniques lover for a long time now.  I remember when the brushes first came out and how I had to have them.  My collection has grown over the past few years and when I saw this amazing Nic's Picks ($30) set I knew it had to be mine.  I was in Ulta a few weeks ago and there was one set left.  I snatched it up so fast.  This set comes with three exclusive brushes and two permanent ones.  The three exclusive are the Cheek brush, Angled Shadow brush, and Eyeliner brush.  The two permanent brushes are the Duo Fiber Face brush (already own and love) and the Base Shadow brush (I have wanted forever).  Real Techniques brushes are so well made.  And this set is no different.  I love the silver handles and I very much enjoy a synthetic brush.  I have been reaching for the Base Shadow brush and the Angled Shadow brush the most.  They are absolutely phenomanal for putting on cream shadow.  Tom Ford Platinum and I have been BFF's lately and those two brushes work so well with him.  (Yes I call my cream shadow a him)  The other brush in this collection I reach for most is the Cheek brush.  This is also auh-maz-ing.  It doesn't pick up too much product and distributes the product nicely on the cheeks.
          


Overall I am really enjoying this set.  I think this would be a great gift for any makeup lover in your life.



What are your favorite Real Techniques brushes ??


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment