Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Marc Jacobs Midnight in Paris {Collector's Edition}



I was recently strolling through Sephora (btw I haven't really wanted anything from there lately. It's very odd) and I found this beauty.  The Midnight in Paris Collector's Edition is an absolute gem.  I love Marc Jacobs polishes.  They are pigmented and the wear time is great.  This is no exception.  Marc Jacobs was inspired by the Paris sky when creating this shade.  It is a beautiful deep navy blue that is so appropriate for this time of year.  
  

I have been testing this out for five days and I have little chipping just some tip wear.  I use the Sephora Formula X System with all my polishes and I can tell it definitely helps my polishes last longer.  


Compared to Chanel Blue Boy(LE), Chanel Blue Rebel(LE), Chanel Magic(LE) & Dior Blue Label



Have you picked this polish up ?? What is your favorite polish at the moment ??


Love, City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment