Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Edward Bess Deep Shine Lip Gloss {First Kiss}


I first saw this gloss on The Beauty Look Book.  I thought it was such a pretty pink that I had to have it.  I have also never tried Edward Bess before so I thought hey why not.  This gloss is the Deep Shine Gloss in First Kiss.  It is such a nice bright, but still light, pink.  There are seven other shades in this range and they are all gorgeous.  I have been thinking about going back and getting Wild Passion.         The gloss itself is not very pigmented but, it still packs a punch.  It is not sticky and smells like coconut and vanilla.  It is a cream lip gloss with no shimmer, which is great!  The packaging is so sleek and compact.  This retails for $30 and has .2fl of product.  I love to wear this by itself and it lasts a few hours on the lips.  


Compared to Nars Angelika, Sephora Pin-Up Pink, MAC Silly (LE), and Chanel Imaginaire (LE)


 Have you tried anything from Edward Bess ?? 

And on a side note, the post before this one (Roar) is actually an old post.  I was updating it and somehow it jumped to the front.  

And some more news I am dedicating the rest of March to Budget Buys.  Because I mean come on who doesn't love a good budget buy!  So every post in March with the exception of three will be all about my drugstore loves !  So please let me know what your fav budget buys are! 

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment