Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Paint !


Rimmel recently released these eye shadow paints.  I have not heard many people talk about these so I of course had to pick them up and review for you guys!  I bought chestnut taupe and pomegranate.  And may I say that they are amazing !!! They last on my oily lids for at least eight hours and are pretty pigmented.  When I wear the taupe I do need another color on the lid too since it is quite light but, the pomegranate is great on its own.  I love to pop them on when I am in a rush.  They have a doe foot applicator and I like to blend them into my lid with my finger.  I think my fingers work best with the creamy texture.  I have seen them mostly in Duane Reade and Walgreens and they cost about $6.99.  I truly enjoy Rimmel products and think these are a nice edition to the line.

Have you tried these ??  What do you think ??


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment