Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You're Gunna Hear me Roar !


I have to say that I have had a busy 2 weeks!  But, I have enjoyed it so much.  My boyfriend was on vacation last week and we were able to spend a lot of time together, which was fab-u-lous.  We both work a lot and usually only see each other once a week.  I had so much fun just exploring the city with him.  He has taught me so much about the city and we have learned so much together this past week.  There is always something new and fun to see in NYC! 


We discovered this cute park on the East side and of course I had to take pictures ! 





H&M jeans & top; Old Navy shoes; LV Neverfull 








I have so many excited events coming up! If you live in the NYC area and are free tomorrow come stop by FIT (27th & 7th).  I will be selling my jewelry from 12 to 7!  This is my first event that I am selling at and I am so excited!! Also my jewelry is being featured in a few giveaways coming up!  But we will discuss more when those come!  Hope you have a great evening. 

Love, 
City Styles 

P.S. - Um so anyone else obsessed with Katy Perry's Roar?? I have had it on repeat for like the last 2 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment