Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kevyn Aucoin {Sculpting Powder & Candlelight}


I recently had my first trip to Space NK!  It was just amazing and I have been back since.  While I was there I picked up two products that have been on my "list".  I don't know about you but, I keep a mental list of all the items I want and it evolves everyday.  Most items on the "list" are permanent.  I am one of those gals that buys the limited edition stuff first and says I'll come back for the rest but, never do.  So anywho,  I have been eyeing Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting Powder and Candlelight Highlighter for the longest.  The only problem was I never saw them in person so I was quite hesitant to buy them.  I love to see makeup items in person; especially bronzers, foundations, and concealers.  
Well I was so happy to see Space NK carries Kevyn Aucoin and I could not resist how gorgeous these products are.  The Scuplting powder is great for contouring.  But, if you are fair like me be careful when using this.  It is pretty dark and can look a bit muddy if you blend too much.  Let's just say I learned the hard way.  On the other hand Candlelight is just a joy to use.  You don't have to worry one bit when using this.  It is so creamy and beautiful.  It looks great on the cheek bones!  Both of these retail for $44 and have 3.10g of product.  I am really enjoying using both of these products!  
      



Have you tried Kevyn Aucoin ??  What is your favorite contour and highlight ??

Love, 
City Styles 

PS - How adorable is my new Kate Spade wallet ?? I am loving light pink for spring !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment