Friday, March 21, 2014

Rimmel Show Off Lacquers !


Rimmel released their Show Off lacquers awhile back but, at the time they were only available at Walgreens.  They have recently been released to the rest of the drugstores!   I love, love, love these!  They are like a liquid lipstick.  The lacquers are extra pigmented and come in amazing colors.  I of course had to get almost the whole range.  I mean at $5.99 a piece, why not.  I know, I know hoarder alert!  Anywho, these do not dry down to a matte finish and have a nice doe foot applicator.  They stay glossy and wear so nicely.  They don't become patchy but, leave a nice stain to the lips.  I love to wear these to work.  I always get complements.  If you like a bold lip I would totally suggest you pick them up!  


When you first but the lacquer the top of the tube is clear.  Once you open it fills with product.  Make sure not to buy an open one!



luna - out of this world - nova - aurora - stellar - apocaliptic - big bang 


Have you tried these lacquers yet ??



Sorry I have been MIA.  We are so short staffed at my job that I have been working 10 hr days with almost no breaks.  It has been like this for the past five weeks and it has finally caught up to me.  I am so tired and just want to relax when I get home.  Hopefully things will be back to normal soon (fingers crossed) and I will be back to posting five days a week!  

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment