Thursday, March 6, 2014

Maybelline Dare To Go Nude {Color Tattoos}

  
Today is the first day of Budget Buy March !!  So, I wanted to show you guys something new and something I love!!  Maybelline Color Tattoos are amazing!  They come in a great range of shades and they are always coming out with great limited edition colors.  They say they 24 hour wear,  I am not sure if that is true or not.  But, what I do know is that they last my 10 hour work day and then some.  I love to wear these on their own or even as a base.  They work well with powder shadows and are extremely pigmented.  Maybelline recently released the Dare to Go Nude collection.  There are six limited edition Color Tattoos, I only picked up the three I liked the most.  I got Pure Nude, Caramel Cool, and Sleek & Spice.  They retail anywhere from $7.99-9.99.  I picked mine up at Duane Reade.    I highly recommend these to everyone.  They are one of my holy grail, drugstore staples!


Sleek & Spice is a nice taupe shade that is a bit on the warm side.  Caramel Cool is a bronzy, gold shade that is on the cooler side, hence Caramel Cool.  Pure Nude is an icy, white shade that sheers out to a beautiful highlight.  I have heard some people say it is similar to an RMS Beauty highlighter. 


What is your favorite Color Tattoo shade ??  And how do you feel about cream shadows ?? 

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment