Friday, March 7, 2014

Milani Baked Blushes {Bella Rosa & Delizio Pink}


Milani recently came out with two new baked blush shades!  I am a huge Milani baked blush fan.  Luminoso is my holy grail, favoritest blush of all time.  So, when I heard Milani came out with new shades I rushed to CVS to find them.  And I am so happy I did.  They are absolutely drop dead gorgeous.  Delizio Pink is a blue based pink and Bella Rosa is a deeper berry pink.  They are both highly, highly pigmented and have a beautiful sheen.  A little goes a long way and with the right brush (I'm loving the sigma angled brush) you will fall in love.  These blushes wear well all day and I truly can't say enough good things about them!  They retail for about $10 and can be found at CVS or Duane Reade.  
  
 Delizio Pink - Bella Rosa 

Delizio Pink - Bella Rosa 


What is your favorite Milani product ??

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment