Wednesday, March 12, 2014

NYX Butter Glosses !


The heavens opened up the day I bought my first butter gloss!  These are absolutely, hands down the best glosses ever!  Holy grail status times infinity!!  NYX definitely hit the jack pot when they came up with this idea.  They are so creamy and smooth.  They smell like candy and named after delicious pastries.  The butter glosses are highly pigmented and come in 22 shades.  They are a whopping $4.99 and Ulta does a lot go BOGO's so you can get two for about $8.  They are not sticky and keep my lips nice and smooth.  They don't cling to my dry patches and are just amazing.  I have twelve of the shades and I would not doubt that I will own all at some point.  

Creme Brûlée - Tiramisu - Merengue - Eclair - Vanilla Cream Pie - Maple Blondie - Apple Strudel - Peaches and Cream - Cupcake - Peach Cobbler - Sugar Cookie - Strawberry Parfait 

Creme Brûlée - Tiramisu - Merengue - Eclair - Vanilla Cream Pie - Maple Blondie

Apple Strudel - Peaches and Cream - Cupcake - Peach Cobbler - Sugar Cookie - Strawberry Parfait

Have you tried any of the glosses ??  What is your favorite shade ??

No comments:

Post a Comment