Monday, July 7, 2014

Travel Skincare


I am back from vacation... womp, womp.  But it is what it is.  So before unpacking I thought I would show you guys what I brought for skincare.  I was pretty minimalistic since I wanted to mainly focus on using the Malin + Goetz items (review coming next week).   I love to bring along deluxe sized samples when traveling.  It is the perfect time to try them out.   
I hate not knowing what brand of haircare a hotel uses so I always bring my own.  This trip I used the Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo and Cilantro Conditioner.  Absolutely love!  I also used the Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Cleanser.  It did the job but, I wasn't really impressed.  For moisturizer I brought two the Malin + Goetz  Vitamin E moisturizer and the Caudalie La Creme.  I used La Creme was so moisturizing.  I kinda feel in love with it.  And of course to take my makeup off I brought along the Clarins Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.  Love this to take my eye makeup off.  It isn't too oily which is also amazing. 


Will you be traveling this summer ??  If so what do you want to bring with you ?? 

Love, 
City Styles 



No comments:

Post a Comment