Monday, July 21, 2014

On My List


I keep an ever evolving list of beauty items I want.  Recently some new collections have come out and they have been put on the list.

Chanel Les 4 Ombres - Chanel released nine new quads ($61/ea.).  These are different then most US quads since they come in round pans.  I swatched Poesie #234 in Bloomingdale's the other day and fell in love.  Hopefully when I go back they still have it!  The Beauty Look Book has a great post about these!

Marc Jacobs The Dreamer Palette - This was recently released with his Fall Collection.  I have swatched his palettes tons of times but non stood out to me until this one.  I just love that it is warm toned!  Tarababyz just did a review and demo on it!

3.1 Phillip Lim for Nars - Phillip Lim has launched a nine shade limited edition nail polish collection with Nars.  All the shades are just gorgeous but, that red shade, Hell-Bent, is calling my name.  I will be making a stop at the Nars Boutique soon!

Nars Fall 2012 Night Caller Collection - The Fall Collection has launched online and the Eyeshadow duo in Dolomites and the Blush is Unlawful just look spectacular.  I love the formulation of Nars' eyeshadows and blushes.  They are very pigmented and creamy.

Marc Jacobs Kiss Pop Lip Color Sticks - These are another release for his Fall Collection.  I love a good chubby lip pencil and these look so sleek.  I think I will be picking up Wham and Pop Arazzi.




What is on your list ??  Will you be picking up any of these items ??

Love,
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment