Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadows {Callisto & Subra}


Nars recently released their Dual Intensity Eyeshadows.  There are twelve shades in all and each goes for $29.  I was in Bloomingdale's the other day and picked up two, Subra and Callisto.  Subra is a reddish, purple shade with a slight shimmer to it.  Callisto is a light lilac, champagne shade with a good amount a shimmer to it.  And when I say shimmer I don't mean wearing a disco ball on your eye lid.  I just mean a sophisticated shimmer that doesn't make you like you think it's halloween.  
These shadows can be worn dry or wet.  If you are going for a more intense look I would definitely use them with some Mac Fix +.  These shadows are long lasting (8 or more hours with a primer) and have great pigmentation.  And they have a cream like texture but go on like a powder.  The go on smoothly and blend like a dream.  I can't wait to get my hands on a few more shades!  I'm thinking Himalia and Dione.       




Have you tried these eyeshadows yet ??

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment