Friday, July 18, 2014

My Friday Five #2


My City Ties - I have been selling these ties on Etsy for a while now and just love them.  I just got some new colors in and they will be up soon!

L'oreal Visible Lift Blush in Soft Pink - L'oreal recently launched a new line with a foundation, concealer, and blush.  I picked up the blush and I love it.  It has a mousse like texture and blends so nicely into your skin.

L'oreal Colour Riche Quad in Absolute Taupe - L'oreal has been on point lately.  They also came out with these cute new quads and of course I had to get the taupe one!

Tom Ford Lip Shine in Frolic - Uhhh this is gorgeous !  I think I have finally found my holy grail lip color and lipstick formulation!  This is my first lip shine and I love it.  Frolic is a peachy coral shade with a slight shimmer and it complements my skin so well.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara & Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Perfect combo!  The Too Faced gives me such volume and the Clinique really separates and gives length to my bottom lashes.


What are your Friday Five ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment