Sunday, July 13, 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light


For my birthday Daria took me to Macy's to get color matched to the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light.  She has it and love, love, loves it so, she wanted me to try it too.  The sales associate matched me to Intensity 1.0, which is a light creamy beige.  It looks a little dark but, once it is sheered out on my face is looks great!  Estee Lauder claims this foundation can be worn for 15 hours and keep your oils at bay.  I can't say I have worn this for more then 15 hours but, I have worn it for 10+ hours and it looks great!  I do use a setting powder (La Mer) when I know I'll be out in the heat all day but, if I am just heading to work I skip it.  My natural shine comes through after 5 or so hours of wear but, nothing to crazy.  I love to use my beauty blender with this foundation.  It gives me an overall even finish and has great coverage.  This has been my go to foundation on crazy hot, humid days.  It stays in place all day.  So if you have oily combo skin like my self I would totally check this out.  It has great coverage like a heavy foundation but, feels light on the skin like a bb cream. 
  



What is your favorite summer foundation ??

Love, 
City Styles 



No comments:

Post a Comment