Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque



I have walked by the Aesop Boutique many times but, I have never popped my head in.  Mostly because I'm with my boyfriend and he never lets me shop.  But, it was recently my birthday so he made an exception.  I knew exactly what I wanted, the Parsley Seed Mask.  I have heard such rave reviews on this so, I knew it had to be mine.  I went home that evening and tried it out and may I say I loved it!  It is a fine clay mask that has a pinkish tint to it.  It applies very nicely to the face and you don't need more then a thin layer.  You let it sit for 15 minutes.  In that 15 minutes it dries up and shows you where your problem areas are (think glam glow mud mask).  After I washed off the mask my face felt thoroughly cleansed but, a bit tight.  So, I just made sure to use a thicker moisturizer afterwards.  Aesop says to use the mask twice a week and I think that would be the perfect amount.  I wouldn't want to do it to often and dry my face out.  I have seen a slight difference in my skin.  I have definitely had less acne in my chin area and my nose doesn't have as many black heads.  I very much enjoy this mask and have thrown it into my nighttime routine!  And may I say the customer service is great!  I shopped in the Greenwich Street store and my sales associate was very sweet and gave me some great samples to try out!  I would totally suggest this mask to anyone who is looking for something to give them a deep cleanse.



What is your favorite mask ??

Love,
City Styles   

No comments:

Post a Comment