Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bite Beauty BB for Lips {Flush}



Bite Beauty recently launched the BB for Lips.  It is a hydrating lip balm that repairs, primes and protects your lips.  It comes in five sheer shades.  I picked up flush which is a nice coral shade.  I love to wear this throughout the day after my original lip shade wears off.  It is ultra hydrating and really replenishes my lips with moisture.  We all know how much I love Bite Beauty and these BB for lips have made me love them even more !   



Have you tried any Bite Beauty products ??  Which ones and how did you like them ??

Love, 
City Styles 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous color for a tinted lip balm! I can't believe I still haven't tried anything from bite beauty....

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG girl you need to get yourself some now !!! Love the lip pencils and the lipsticks!

      Delete