Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Nude Stix Eye and Lip Pencils {Twilight, Pewter, Whisper}



Nude Stix is a new cosmetic line exclusive to Space NK.  They believe in the no makeup, makeup look.  They have six products in all, a concealer, two types of eye pencils, lip pencil, mascara, and a pencil sharpener.  Each pencil comes packaged in a nice black tin with a pencil sharpener.  I think that is the best part.  I love that each pencil comes with a sharpener because you can never have to many.  Each product is $24.   


There are two types on eye pencils, the Eye Pencil and the Magnetic Eye Color Pencil.   The Eye Pencil is an all in one eye liner, eye shadow, and highlight.  I picked up Pewter which a reddish brown color that is extra creamy, very pigmented, and long lasting.  The Magnetic Eye Color Pencil has intense color and primes lids for all day wear.  I picked up Twilight which is a cool toned taupe shade.  The Magnetic Pencils are also very long lasting and extra creamy.  And when I say long lasting I really mean it.  I have worn these for 10+ hours and no creasing.  And one day my eyelids were even sweating because it was so hot out and absolutely no creasing.   
The Lip & Cheek Pencil is a soft lip liner, lipstick, and cheek cream.  I picked up Whisper which is a nude beige shade.  It is very different then anything I own.  These pencils are also very creamy and highly pigmented. 




Right now Space NK is having a great deal when you buy $40 worth of Nude Stix products (which is two products) you get a Lip & Cheek Pencil in Love for free.  And tomorrow Beauty Gypsy is going to have a gift with purchases over $50.  So I think this is the best time to try these out !


Have you tried any of the Nude Stix products yet ?? What do you think ??

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment