Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Let's Talk Trash #3

I don't know about you, but I love seeing other peoples empties.  It inspires me to try and finish up products that I have.  I also love the satisfying feeling of finishing a product.  If you aren't a crazy makeup person like myself you might not understand what I am talking about, but just take my word for it!  So, I decided hey why not show my empties. 

(2) Full size skincare items (2) Deluxe sample skincare items 

(2)Foundations (1)Lip Balm (1)Brow Pencil (1)Mascara (1)Concealer 

(3)Packages of makeup wipes (1)Package of cotton rounds 

(1)Bottle of Vitamins (1)Deodorant 

(7)Samples of skincare items 


WoooHoo to me finishing up not one but two foundations.  I am actually very proud of myself!



What do you find yourself repurchasing most ?

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment