Friday, May 2, 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette !


Back during the holiday period Hourglass came out with this gorgeous Ambient Lighting Palette.  Inside sat three powders, Dim, Incandescent (LE), and Radiant.  I, of course, passed.  Why?  Who the hell knows!  But ever since I have been so upset that I passed on buying this.  So, when I found out that Hourglass had re-released this palette I jumped on it.  


Now let's talk about how amazing this palette is.  These powders are so finely milled and go on the face like butta (butter said with a thick New York accent).  These ambient powders are used more for finishing off your look rather then setting your foundation.  They have this special technology that filters out harsh lighting and makes you look more amazing then you already are.  They give the skin a beautiful glow.  


I personally have a different way of using all the powders.  For Dim I like to lightly dust it all over my face.  Incandescent I like to use as a highlight.  I put this on the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow, and the high points of my cheeks.  It gives a lit from within sort of glow.  And lastly I like to use Radiant more as a bronzer.  I am pretty fair, some might call me pasty, so this is dark enough for me to use as an all over bronzer. 



Overall I am so happy that I finally got my hands on this palette.  I pretty much reach for it daily.  And it is so compact that it will be great for traveling.  This retails for $58 while a regular Ambient Lighting Powder retails for $45.  You can find this palette at Hourglasscosmetics.com or Sephora.



Have you tried this palette or any of the Ambient Lighting Powders ??  What do you think ?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment