Wednesday, May 7, 2014

YSL BLEUS LUMIERE La Laque {Bleu Celadon}


YSL's Summer 2014 Collection, Blue Lumiere, was inspired by Yves Saint Laurent's fascination with the blue sea.  Two new polishes came out with this collection, Bleu Celadon and Bleu Cyclades.  Bleu Celadon was just calling my name so I had to pick it up.  It is a beautiful light blue shade that pulls a bit green.  I absolutely love a good light blue polish and it is actually much different then anything in my collection.  I used two light coats of polish and topped it off with Seche Vite.  It lasted about 4 days with minimal chipping.  I really enjoy YSL polish and the brush.  The brush is a bit fatter then Essie but, thinner then Dior.  It makes it very easy to apply.  

No Flash 

Flash 


Compared to Essie Mint Candy Apple, Where's My Chauffeur, and In the Cabana.  

As you can see, Bleu Celadon is more lighter and has more blue in it.  



I picked this up at my local Bloomingdales, but you can also find it on yslbeautyus.com, Nordstrom,  and Saks


What is your favorite color of nail polish ??  Do you own any YSL ??

Love, 
City Styles  

No comments:

Post a Comment