Saturday, May 17, 2014

Morning Skincare !


So lately my skin has been all out of whack.  It all started around the middle of March.  I started to become a lot more oily.  My skin is usually dry like the desert but, for whatever reason I became so oily. in my t-zone.  So, I needed a whole new routine.  I tried a few different combinations but, lately this has been working for me in the morning. 

I start of washing my face with the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser.  This gets all the first and grime off my face.  It also leaves my face feeling silky smooth.  Then I use the Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean toner.  This stuff smells so amazing and just refreshes my skin.  Next up I use the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum.  This has been a Holy Grail of mine for a while.  This has cleared up my redness and just has given me an all over clear complexion.  To moisturize my skin I have been using the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.   This really leave my face feeling moisturized and plump.  And to keep my under eye area hydrated I use the Clarins Eye Contour Balm.  This preps my under eye area for concealer.    


What is your morning skincare routine ??

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment