Tuesday, May 6, 2014

YSL Kiss & Blush {Rouge Effrontee}


YSL recently introduced these Baby Doll Kiss & Blush stains.  They are a two in one product that you can use on your lips or cheeks.  They are an air whipped mousse that has a soft matte finish.  I personally enjoy them on my lips rather then my cheeks.  They look wonderful on the cheek but they give a light wash of color.  However on the lip they look very pigmented and the matte finish looks gorgeous.
  

The brush on these is pretty cool.  It has a ball in the middle that helps the product from falling through to the other side.  These wear so nicely on lips.  They last about 4 plus hours and when they wear off they leave a nice stain.  On the cheeks they give a sheer wash of color that is build-able.
  

Compared to Smashbox Be Legendary Lipgloss in Azalea, Burberry Lip Glow in Mallow Pink, and Dior Fluidstick in Wonderland.


Overall I am very pleased with these.  But at $40 a pop I think they are a bit over priced and I don't think I will be buying anymore.  You can find them at yslbeautyus.com, Sephora, Nordstrom, and any department store counter.


Do you think these are over priced ?? Would you try these ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment