Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bite Beauty Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library !

 deconstructed rose lip gloss library

We all know how much I LOVE Bite Beauty.  I just love the products and the company.  So, when I saw that they came out with this amazing Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library I knew it had to be mine.  Bite Beauty is exclusive to Sephora and is an all natural company.  Their products have food grade ingredients so not only are they good for your lips but, yummy too!  I picked up this lip gloss library  about two weeks ago and I have been using it every day since.  These glosses are highly pigmented and just gorgeous.  The shades range from a light pink to a deeper red/purple.  The concept is that all the shades come from a blossoming rose.  We all know how I love my corals so I thought this would be great to get so I can start wearing other shades of gloss.  

deconstructed rose lip gloss library

All together there are 12 shades.  The glosses are numbered, not named.  I kind of wish they had names because I love the names companies come up with.  But, aside from that I have no complaints about these glosses.  They are so opaque and a bit on the thicker side.  I would say they are similar to the Hourglass Extreme Sheen glosses (in thickness).  I love to wear these by themselves.  Number 2 and 9 have become my favorites.  They have been sitting in my makeup bag for about a week now.  
The lasting power of these is about two, three hours and break down when eating or drinking.  The deeper shades leave a bit of a stain after wearing off.  I would say that since these are on the thicker side to exfoliate your lips.  They do cling to dry patches.  I made that mistake and I did not look very pretty. 

deconstructed rose lip gloss library

bite beauty deconstructed rose lip gloss library swatches

I think that this is a great library of shades.  This would be great as a gift to someone that does not have a lot of glosses or even to the lip fanatic that does.  And look at the packaging!  Who wouldn't want this sitting on their desk?  The set retails for $49 at Sephora and is available now.   



What have you tried from Bite Beauty ??


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment