Monday, May 12, 2014

YSL Gloss Volupte {Grenade Pepite 15}


I have loved YSL's glosses for a long time so when I heard that they came out with a new formula, Gloss Volupte, I jumped on it.  In my opinion these Gloss Volupte's are very similar to the Golden Glosses, only that there are more shades available.  I picked up 15, Grenade Pepite.  It is a gorgeous strawberry pink that is like my lips but better.  These glosses have very good pigmentation to them.  There are a bit sheer but pack a punch on the lips.  I would say the wear time is about 1 to 2 hours at the most.  This is definitely one you need to reapply throughout the day.  



YSL gave these glosses an adorable lip shaped applicator that is amazing to use.  It makes it so easy to apply the gloss to your top and bottom lip. 


Compared to Lancome Liplover in Rose Des Nymphes, Hourglass Extreme Sheen in Nectar, and Smashbox Be Legendary Gloss in Azalea.  


Overall I am really enjoying this shade and the gloss.  There are 22 shades to choose from, all of which are on the pinky, coral, red side.  There aren't too many dark shades.  But, if you are a coral lover like me you will be in heaven !


Have you tried these glosses ?? What do you think ??


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment