Monday, May 19, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Blue Orchid !


I absolutely fell head over heels in love with this color. I first saw Lipstick with Some Sunshine wearing this Deborah Lippmanm polish in Blue Orchid and thought that it was a prettty color.  Then when I walked into Sephora I gravitated towards it.  It is so different then anything in my collection too.  It is a light pastel blue that is a true blue.  Some other shades I have pull more purple or more white.  It is opaque in one coat but, I like to use two. 



I really think this shade is great for spring and summer.  It would look great on all skintones too.

What is your favorite blue shade ??

Love,
City Styles 

1 comment:

  1. Now that I've seen this shade, I'm starting to wonder how I don't have it already! It's stunning! Thanks for the swatches!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete