Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Chanel Les Beiges {Healthy Glow No. 01}


Chanel has released two new limited edition Les Beiges powders.  Theres are multi-colored and can act as a highlight, bronzer, and blush all in one.  I am currently obsessed with my regular Les Beiges powder so I knew I had to try this out.  I got No. 01 which is the lighter of the two.  No. 02 is more of a bronzed look while No. 01 is more of a sun kissed look.  
  

I have been using this for a week or so now and to be honest I am not overly impressed.  While I do like the concept and the overall glow it gives my skin I feel like it could be better.  It is already forming a hard pan and I've only used it a hand full of times.  The blush part is actually my favorite.  It is a nice pinky coral that looks great alone or swirled all together.  The highlight portion is just extra disappointing.  It is so hard to get any powder and that is mostly where the hard pan is forming. For $65 I'm just underwhelmed and kind of sad.  I will still use this to get a nice glow but, I definitely will not reach for it as much as my regular Les Beiges.  





What has been your most disappointing product ??

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment