Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush {Radiant Magenta}


Well I am so excited to have this blush in my possession.  I am a huge fan of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders.  I use Diffused everyday as my finishing powder and to set my under eye concealer.  So, when I heard about the Ambient Lighting Blushes my heart skipped a beat.  There is such a great shade range, six in all.  They range from a light pink to a deep berryish color.  They are $35 a pop for .15 oz.  The powders are $45 each for .35 oz.  So you do get a better buy for the powder but, if you think about it you use the powder on more surface area then the blush.  I myself picked up Radiant Magenta.  Out of all the shades this looked the most appealing to me.  I love a nice pink color on my cheeks to give me a natural looking flush and this does just the job.  Since each of these is baked the veining on each one is different.  Some might have more Ambient Powder running through then Ambient Blush.  Luckily I think I got a good mixture.  I am so in love with the beautiful sheen it has that I totally cannot wait to get my hands on a few more!!  You can find them at Sephora, Space NK, or the Hourglass website.







Do you own any of the Ambient Powders or Blushes ??  How do you like them ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment