Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tom Ford Lip Color Sheers {Summer Fling, Paradiso, Incorrigible}


I have been wanting to show these to you guys for about two weeks now and I am so ecstatic to finally have this post up.  I am totally in love with Tom Ford's spring collection.  He came out with eight new, limited edition Lip Color Sheers.  These lip sheers have a mix of vitamin C and E, plus shea butter to keep your lips hydrated and moisturized.  And they definitely feel nice and moisturizing.  They give a nice feel to the lips and even though they are called "sheer" I would not call them that.  These lip colors have great pigmentation.  I love to wear them alone on the lips.  They give a nice glossy effect and last for a good two hours or so.  I would not say that they stain the lips but, they wear off nicely and leave the lips feeling great.  At $49 a pop they are on the expensive side but truly what Tom Ford product isn't.  I am truly enjoying these and think I will get a ton of use out if them.     


The Lip Sheers come in chic, white and gold packaging.  And as you can see I picked up the more coral/pinky colors.  Totally in my safe zone since I bought these before seeing swatches.   






Have bought any items from the Tom Ford spring collection ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment