Tuesday, February 4, 2014

La Mer Lip Balm Review !


I have been loving my La Mer lip balm.  And I mean LOVING (I just sung that in my head).  When I say I have never used a lip balm as hydrating as the La Mer, believe me.  I love my Jack Black and I love my Dior but, the La Mer takes the cake.  This balm keeps my dry, cracked lips moisturized for hours on end.  Plus the smell is amazing!  I have said this before but, I hate when lip products smell bad.  I also hate when lip products taste bad.  But, the La Mer smells like Orbit sweet mint gum and tastes like candy, to me that is a huge plus.  Now the price point is a bit high ($50) for a lip balm.  If I had nice plump lips all year round I would probably pass on buying this again but, with my dry, cracked lips I foresee myself shelling out the money whenever I run out.  La Mer claims, "The Lip Balm is a luxurious and intensely reparative formula that works on contact to soften roughness, relieve discomfort and help rejuvenate seriously dry lips. A potent concentration of La Mer's nutrient-rich Miracle Broth™ renews the delicate lip area while a patented Lip Lipid Complex delivers moisture and strengthens lips' moisture barrier to help prevent further damage."  I would say there claims are so true.  So, if you are in the market for a new lip balm I would say to seriously check this out.  I know my Macy's now carries La Mer, which is very convenient and I bought mine at Blue Mercury.  This is the first product I have tried from La Mer and I have to say I may have to try more.  




What is your favorite lip balm ??  Have you tried anything from La Mer ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment