Saturday, February 22, 2014

Urban Decay Naked Gloss {Lovechild}


Urban Decay recently released new glosses as part of their Naked line.  I mean who hasn't heard of the Naked palettes.  These glosses are like their name (naked) and very sheer.  There are nine shades in all and range from nude to coral.  They remind me of a my lips but better lip gloss.  They are nourishing and moisturizing.  These glosses contain vitamin e, avocado oil, and shea butter.  I picked up the shade Lovechild which is a lovely light pink.  I thought this would be a nice change from my normal corals.  The glosses smell like a sweet mint, which is probably one of my favorite smells for a gloss.  They retail for $20 and can be found at Sephora.  I love to keep Lovechild in my bag.  It is a great gloss to use when my other ones wear off.  
   


I compared Lovechild to Dior Lip Polish, Chanel Imaginaire (LE), and Chanel Glossimer 161.  As you can see they pull more on the pink side and Lovechild pulls more purple.  




What is your favorite Urban Decay product ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment