Monday, February 17, 2014

Clinique Cheek Pops {Berry & Peach}


Clinique recently came out adorable Cheek Pops!  They are so cute I could not resist buying a few.  Four shades came out, Berry Pop, Peach Pop, Ginger Pop, and Plum Pop.  From the title above you tell  I picked up Berry Pop and Peach Pop.  Have you ever noticed a theme to my madness?  Buy anything pink or coral/peach.  I can't even tell you the amount of pink and coral/peach items in my collection.  Well back to the blushes, they go for $21 each, which I think is a great price.  They are highly pigmented and have a beautiful satin finish.  I think they would great on a range of skin colors.  They aren't powdery at all and you can apply them lightly and build up the color.  They give such a natural look to your cheeks.  And I mean come on look how cute they are.  Who wouldn't want to get ready with these in the morning. 

clinique berry pop and peach pop

clinique berry pop and peach pop swatches

clinique cheek pop

clinique cheek pop comparisons

clinique cheek pop comparisons

clinique peach pop

clinique cheek pop comparisons

clinique cheek pop comparisons


What shade would you get ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment