Saturday, February 22, 2014

Budget Buy {Maybelline The Buffs}


I am always on the hunt for the perfect nude.  Since I am on the fair side I never seem to find a nude that doesn't wash me out.  Well, Maybelline came out with a lipstick collection called The Buffs.  There are nine shades in all.  The concept is you can choose your shade based on your skin color.  I personally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Maybelline's Color Sensational lipsticks.  I own more than I can count.  They are rich and creamy, and highly pigmented.  If you are new to makeup I highly suggest these.  They are a priced at $6.99 - $8.99, based on where you buy them.  I opted for 920 Nude Lust.  It is a nice brownish nude that is not to dark but isn't too light.  I kind of want to get 910 Bare All too just to see how it would look. 


I compared Nude Lust to Chanel Gracile, YSL Rouge Pur Couture 6, Armani Rouge Ecstasy 102, and Burberry Trench Kiss.  It is almost an exact dupe for Trench Kiss. 




Have you tried the Buffs ?? And what is your favorite drugstore lipstick ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment