Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon {Satsuma}


If you have never tried anything from Bite Beauty, well you need to.  They are an all natural lip care company thats mission is to create high performance lipstick.  I have tried many of their products and love them all.  Their shade range is amazing and they sell exclusively at Sephora.  If you like a bold lip you definitely need to check them out!  They recently released a Matte Creme Lip Crayon that has a delicious citrus scent.  There are six shades in all, which range from a mid tone pink to a bright purple with a nice red orange in the middle.  I picked up Satsuma; a nice bright, deep pink.  I have totally been into the matte lips lately and have been enjoying this immensely.  It is so pigmented and actually very moisturizing.  This lip pencil is made with citrus wax peel to keep your lips hydrated.  I see myself ordering one or two more in the near future along with a few other lipsticks for the spring time!


Compared to Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Villa Lante (LE) & L'oreal La Laque in Laquerized (LE) 




One other cool fact about Bite Beauty, they have a Lip Lab in NYC where you can make your own lip color.  I have not been yet but, it is on my list of places to go!  


Have you tried anything from Bite Beauty ??

Love, 
City Styles 


No comments:

Post a Comment