Tuesday, September 16, 2014

YSL Blush Volupte {8 Heroine}


I had been stalking these YSL Blush Volupte's ($47) on Sephora's website for a few weeks.  I wanted to see them in real life before buying any so I finally made a trip to Sephora.  And of course I fell in love with them.  I decided to buy 8 Heroine.  It is a beautiful light coral shade.  And I knew if would look great on my pale skin.  I really like this new blush formula.  I never had a YSL blush before.  They just never appealed to me.  But these are just gorgeous.  They buttery smooth and not chalky at all.  I swatched most of the shades in the store and they all seem pigmented but not overly pigmented (think Nars blushes not Sleek ones).  I like to mix the outer shade and inner shade together to get a beautiful sheen.  Overall I am very impressed by these and I am thinking about getting another shade!     
      



Have you tried these blushes yet ???  What is your favorite shade ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment