Wednesday, September 10, 2014

3.1 Phillip Lim for Nars Polishes {Crossroads & Dark Room}


Phillip Lim recently teamed up with Nars to create 9 beautiful nail polishes!  I was able to get my hands on two of them.  And let me say they are so gorgeous!  Each bottle retails for $20 and they can be found at Sephora or Nars Boutique's.


Dark Room is a creamy dark teal shade.  It is opaque in one coat and lasted about five days on my nails.

Essie Bobbing for Baubles - Essie Go Overboard - Nars Dark Room - Chanel Magic


Crossroads is a beautiful deep plum shade.  Again it is opaque in one coat but, I personally enjoy two coats.  This lasted about four days on my nails.  

Chanel Charivari - Nars Crossroads - Essie Carry On - Essie After School Boy Blazer


I really enjoyed these shades but to be honest I am not the biggest fan of Nars polishes.  The brushes on them are just to large for my taste.  I like a brush more like Chanel or Essie.  But that is me.



Have you picked any of these polishes up ??  What do you think ??



Love,
City Styles  

No comments:

Post a Comment