Friday, September 26, 2014

My Friday Five #6



The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter - I recently finished my cleansing balm and was in the market for a new one.  I was strolling through The Body Shop and saw this and feel in love.  I love the buttery texture and how my makeup just glides off my face.  

Nars Blush in Sin - It is finally fall and I am in full fall makeup mode.  This blush is such a gorgeous maroon shade and looks great on my pale skin. 

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock - I was watching Tanya Burr the other day and she had this on her eyes so I thought I would bring this out of the arsenal.  I use this all over my eyes and just blend it out.  I love how it makes my blue eyes pop. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool - If you hadn't noticed I love a cream shadow.  I love to wear this shade by itself.  Sometimes I line my lids with a plum liner when wearing this. 

Chanel Glossimer in Crushed Cherry -  I love a good vampy lip and this gloss in the best!! It is a beautiful deep plum color that stains my lips.  


I am also so excited that my new 2015 planner came in.  I picked up the Day Designer from Whitney English and I can't wait to use it.   And I have been obsessed with HGTV magazine.  



What have been your favorite this week ??

Love, 
City Styles 

1 comment:

  1. just bought my first By Terry product the other day and man oh man do I want more! Definitely going to look into Misty Rocks!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete