Friday, September 5, 2014

My Friday Five #4


Another week has come and gone so here are my favorites!

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Ughhh I don't think I could live without this.  It is the absolute best concealer ever.  It covers my dark circles yet isn't cake and hardly creases.  And it is extra cheap.  Win win situation.  

Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush - This brush comes from her 15th Anniversary set.  It is so amazing and I actually don't have a blush brush like it.  If you don't know I collect blush brushes.  I have so many different ones and love trying new ones.  

Tom Ford Nude Dip palette - Unfortunately this seems to be sold out everywhere.  I was lucky enough to pre-sale it.  The palette is gorgeous and a neutral lovers paradise. 

Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara - Months back when I first bought this I hated it.  It was to goopy and just clumped all my lashes together.  Now that it has dried out a bit I am in love.  It gives great volume to my lashes and also lengthens them a bit. 

Formula X polish in Uber - We all know that I love a red nail!  This reddish orange shade is gorge and the Formula X range form Sephora is the bomb diggity!  They last a long time and there are so many shades to choose from!!  


What are your top products this week ??


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment