Friday, September 19, 2014

My Friday Five #5


Sephora Rose Mask - I tried this out and I am love with it.  My face felt extra hydrated afterwards.  I need to pick up more!

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo - I was in the market for a new dry shampoo and saw this one. It really helps me with day two hair.  It  gets rid of any grease and smells pretty good too. 

MAC Definitley Defined - Unfortunately this was limited edition but, if it every comes around again you need to pick this up.  This is my go to highlighter.  I use it everyday.  It is a powder product but, it feels more like a cream.  

Top Shop Macaroon Lipstick - I recently picked this up and I feel in love with it.  It is such a beautiful coral pink. 

JinSoon Farrago - I never tired this brand before but, I saw this shade in Sephora and I knew I had to have it.  It is a gorgeous purple with some silver duo chrome.  It looks amazing on the nails.  



What are your Friday Five ???


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment