Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Nail Polish Picks {2014}


Fall is almost here and I am so excited !!  I just love this time of year so much.  So, I thought I would share my top nail polish picks with you guys.  These ten polishes look great during the fall season. 


  • YSL Beige Gallery - A beautiful nude shade that gives the look of mannequin hands.
  • Zoya Kendal - A lovely muted lavender shade that looks great throughout the year but especially nice in the fall
  • Formula X Uber - We all know I love a good red nail and this one has a hint of orange in it. 
  • Chanel Coup de Couer - This maroon shade reminds me of the pretty fall leaves
  • Zoya Paris - Such a nice vampy shade and totally reminds me of The Hills when LC would wear a nice dark nail.  


  • Nars Crossroads - This a beautiful dark creamy plum shade.
  • Chanel Magic - This shade is deep royal blue shade that is almost navy and makes your nails look ultra sleek. 
  • Dior Junon - I love this shade so much!  This is a great summer to fall transition shade!
  • Butter London Bossy Boots - A lovely muted green shade that reminds me a bit of pistachios.
  • Nails Inc Bruton Mews - I have a feeling this is going to be on my nails all fall long.  Such an amazing deep green shade that reminds me of a Christmas tree.  



What are your favorite fall nail polish shades ??

Love,
City Styles 



No comments:

Post a Comment