Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let's Talk Trash #1


I don't know about you, but I love seeing other peoples empties.  It inspires me to try and finish up products that I have.  I also love the satisfying feeling of finishing a product.  If you aren't a crazy makeup person like myself you might not understand what I am talking about, but just take my word for it!  So, I decided hey why not show my empties. 


(1) Mascara (2) Concealers (1) Face Primer (3)Eye Primers

(2) Lip Balms (1) Serum (1) Makeup Remover 

(3) Face Wipes 

(1) Cleansing Water (1) Dry Shampoo (1) Hand Cream 

(8) Perfume Samples 



Do you enjoy seeing empties ??   And what is your most repurchased item ??


Love,
City Styles 

1 comment:

  1. Biore makeup removing cloths, Clinique moisture surge intense, YuBe chapstick, Bare Minerals tinted mineral veil, Purpose gentle cleansing wash

    ReplyDelete