Saturday, January 11, 2014

Chanel 537 Quadrille Quad {Spring 2014}


Chanel quads have never been very consistent with there texture.  Some are very chalky and others are just so creamy.  I would have to say Quadrille comes in between.  I would not say that it is horrible but I also would not say it is the creamiest of textures either.  I have used it a few times and I do enjoy it.   I love the brown shade and the taupey shade in the upper left hand corner.   They look amazing on blue eyes.  So out of 5 stars I would have to give it 3.5.  If you don't feel like spending the money then I would say pass.  Bu if you are a Chanel freak like myself then I would say go for it! 


Clockwise: Quadrille - Enigma - Raffinement 

Raffinement - Quadrille - Enigma 

Raffinement - Quadrille - Enigma 


Have you tried any of the Chanel quads?  What is your favorite?


Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment